View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 12:04 AM  
carmie27
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Re: Holding a Hamster

Hi, i need help with my hamster. I recently just got her yesterda, she is a long haired teddy bear/syrian and she is 7 weeks pld. i am worried about her and me connecting she "screams" and maybe i should get another because i dont want her not to feel safe and she even screamed/cried in the petstore. the kind lady was holding her in the back for me until she was ready to go home and they all were but she was the only mixed color one anyways the lady pet her and talked to her and said i see a huge difference before she didnt let you by her she is ok with a few pets here and there. shpuld i worry and ask the lady for help she offered it too or do you think i could do it on my own? i have another syrian teddy bear i got 5-6 days ago who is 3-4 months old and i have a good bond with her i pet her and she is okay with me holding her. so what is wrong with my other one? is it age? what is wrong? is it worth getting help? or can i bond with her? i want peanut to be okay with me. i ahve 14 days if she isnt warming up to me.
carmie27 is offline   Reply With Quote