View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 07:04 AM  
LadyPikachu
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Poorly Pikachu, rapid weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Sounds as though Pikachu is getting rather spoilt, in the nicest possible way of course! I'm sure those extra veg will be doing her some good

I'd just go for the ProC & sprinkle a little bit on some food.
Hope she gets better really soon.
Oh yes, well my vet bill came to £50 but I usually spend that on her in one trip to P@H when I visit anyway so it didn't bother me! She is a spoilt little buggar.

My boyfriend tells me that even if the worst happens, she's had 4 years worth of life in the time of two because I spoil her so much with play time, toys and fancy food. Her cage was a two story house. Hamster Heaven on the bottom, Large wire P@H cage on top. She loved it! I felt awful last night taking her top cage away.. but it had to be done she was wobbling all over and seeing her climbing up and down platforms and through tubes was really making me nervous! So for now she is like a little old lady who's moved in to a cottage haha!

I am hoping very much for her to get better, she isn't even two yet. I don't feel like it is her time, she has more life in her I can see her fighting. I'm keeping a close eye on her, paws and fingers crossed!

Owner Since : 18.11.2014 | Est. Birthday : 07.10.2014
Found out he was a she : 02.12.2014
Passed to the rainbow bridge : 08.07.2016 | Forever missed, never forgotten.
LadyPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote