View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 08:35 AM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Jiggy, my Russian dwarf (Winter White)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakudo View Post
Thank you I love him very much

He is doing good, thank you I cleaned his tank yesterday, and he is currently doing his day snooze. I am still asking myself if he is really a he or a she, haven't made sure yet, because it doesn't matter really what sex he is but it's fun to know. We had some cuddles yesterday and I am having a lot of fun caring for him and his adopted "newphew" Sharky the Roborovski.

I am currently very busy with finding a suitable home for my new hamster Sharky who is currently living in a Savic Rody but I really need an aquarium of suitable size and affordable, it's better for them both to live in a glass tank due to my cat who is very interested when he flies around in his wheel
If you could do acrylic it might work out better,since acrylic is sturdier.Plus,you could even drill it to where you can fit some kind of hooking lid contraption for extra security.

A custom 100 cm x 50 cm acrylic tank would work really well,but you can play around with dimensions anyways just to get a half square meter!75 cm x 70 cm is one example, as well as 85 cm x 60 cm.There are lots of different options but with making your own acrylic tank it is really simple and also you can make the tank exactly how large and tall you want which is a very good thing.
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote