View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 02:57 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Smile Re: Larry-Jasper's thread of adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
How did Larry-Jasper's cage move go?
Great! Thank you for asking . He seems very happy with the amount of space that he has now. He settled in very quickly. I put a good 5 or 6 inches of bedding in lol and a bunch of toys he's already used to. I will try and get photos in a couple days time of his set up as he's now at my dad's and I forgot (it took me two hours to set up 😬&#128513. He also has a big shelf (but it's only a few inches tall) where he has a small house, food bowl and lots of chews. Underneath is a huge space for him to dig all the burrows he could possibly want. So he's a very happy boy and sleeps under the shelf in the plentiful bedding.

I also put his flying saucer, bottle, sand bath, cube, climbing frame, beach house and bendy bridge in.

Can anyone recommend a good water bottle/stand etc for a tank style cage (Ikea Billy)?

Now that I've put him in, I want to make another Ikea Billy attachment lol.

Hopefully, I'll see him again on Wednesday so there probably won't be any updates until Thursday.

Thanks