View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 10:02 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Unsalted Cashew Nuts and Walnuts have gone down well with Harvey. He adores them. The whimzees are great. I tend to go for a smaller size, I don't think there's a difference in the colours. The toothbrush and crocodile are popular with the hams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Are they biscrok milky biscuits or bonio? Mine have never been fussed with milky biscuits really but like the normal biscrok ones, mostly only the natural colour though so I think I have to find someone with a dog to give the others too lol!
If he has that many good seeds in his food he doesn't need much in the way of treats & you can just hand feed mix as a treat, they're generally quite happy to take that.
It's a bit pot luck with the whimzees tbh, mine have all had different favourites so any of the mini toothbrushes (probably the best shape for a dwarf) would be worth a try.
I did try a crocodile with mine once but it was totally ignored, Zephyr had a hedgehog but after running up to it & biting it's nose she ignored that too! Apart from my current Chinese who only likes greenies all my hams have enjoyed a toothbrush.
Ok thank you.

Larry-Jasper is moving into his big cage in about an hour and a half. I will add photos tomorrow. I don't think it will be a problem as he is quite a chilled hamster in that sense. In other senses, he's totally crazy.