View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 05:24 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Smile Larry-Jasper's thread

Hi everyone. Larry-Jasper is my baby WW. I have a meet him thread which can be found here if you want to know a bit more about him and how he settled in so far. Why do most of my photos show him in a small cage?

From now on though this will be his main thread.

Background info: He was born on 27/04/16 at Tufty Fluff Hamstery with four siblings I think. I adopted him 12/06/16. Jasper is his nickname and he is a stunning pearl. He has his own pedigree . So far, his favourite treats are carrot puree baby food and kale. Jasper is a little monkey, or meerkat is better since he stands like a tiny, grey meerkat A LOT, which is a good thing because it makes him look cute. Anyway I forgot to mention he loves to dig. He spends most of his time in his burrow which consists of half the cage and likes the make the bedding higher so it can fall out the bars.

He woke up about 10 mins ago for some kale. I'll attach a couple photos at the bottom. I also have a bunch of beach photos here on post 38 and a behind the scenes video here. I'll try and get a video of the kale eating and put it on YouTube.

I think that's everything so far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Working on chubbiness.jpg (83.1 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg Stealing the kale from his burrow and being lazy.jpg (88.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg Sleepyhead.jpg (82.8 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Overheard view of baby meerkat.jpg (93.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Breakfast in bed.jpg (79.5 KB, 69 views)