PM Fluffy for custom title

Smile Re: Meet my baby WW, Larry-Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by michyLS View Post
Cute! Love that second pic!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyashamsters View Post
Aw you've been waiting for ages (November wasn't it?!) for him and it was clearly worth it

He is such an adorable fluff ball and his name is just too cute, LJ would be a great nickname
Quote:
Originally Posted by freyashamsters View Post
Also, may I ask, what type of carrier were you provided with? Just wondering if I need to get a new one
Definitely worth the wait (it was November). Thank you. I love his name as well, I picked it two years ago ��!

Sue gave me an ice cream tub with holes drilled into the top and filled with the substrate he's been living in. If you want something more permanent, I suggest this, just make sure it's the large one or this in the small size. It's perfect for longer journeys, shows, hospital cage, travel cage, vets and if you need someone to look after your hamster while on holiday. Here is my honest review that Pets at Home wouldn't let me post .

Last edited by chesca_27; 06-12-2016 at 12:15 PM.
chesca_27 is offline   Reply With Quote