View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 08:41 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Smile Meet my baby WW, Larry-Jasper

Hi everyone

Today I finally got my hamster. He is a stunning pearl WW from Tufty Fluff. He is 6 and a half weeks old. I also got a pedigree which dates back to his great great grandparents, some food and treats, a carrier and a bunch of care sheets.

Please welcome Larry-Jasper to HC.

So far, he's been quite active but calm. I got him at 12pm GMT. He has a lovely strawberry house with an open base, but Larry-Jasper decides to dig a burrow under his Silent Spinner which ends up a good few inches below the house, in his nest 🙄. But hamsters will hamster and he is very cute so I forgive him. He also has a tunnel going straight up, next to his nest and another one right in front of his water bottle. He won't go in the house 😂, seems terrified of it. Larry-Jasper has also been in the sand bath, which he still doesn't understand the point of and tried to work out how to use a wheel. I also got to watch him drink and eat an almond up close.

In the car, he was just running and digging all over the carrier, provided by Sue. At her house, I got to hold him and he is so friendly and cute. I also saw her other WW litter and her Campbells litter. They were all so cute. There were also LOADS of Syrian litters as well.

I am hoping that when he is old enough, he can be a show hamster. Apparently, one of his litter mates came second in one of the WW classes yesterday, so fingers crossed he will do as well.

If anyone is looking for a breeder, Tufty Fluff hamsters are amazing.

Here are some pictures (please see my last thread to know why he is in a temporary small cage).

Pic 1: Standing up and looking around after I suddenly moved 😂

Pic 2: Having a little nose about in his burrow next to his nesting 'room'

Pic 3: Snacking on an almond

Pic 4: Sorry it's blurry. The fluffball by the wheel is him digging his burrow, or attempting to salvage it as it kept caving in.

Pic 5: More eating
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9106.jpg (88.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9113.jpg (93.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9110.jpg (91.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9102.jpg (91.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9107.jpg (90.3 KB, 27 views)