View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 06:37 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Let's See Your Cages (May 2016)

Willow's home looks good Freyashamsters, I do love to see lots of Fitch! She must really enjoy that

Charlie's cage is looking nice with the small adjustments Serendipity, looks very cosy & comfortable as well as still being fun!

Love all the colours in Swift's cage Jasmine, even if you don't see too much of her just yet I'm sure she's out & about having loads of fun all night long, I can just imagine her climbing that mesh!
Lots of nice places to hideout downstairs too.

Whisper's Fuzzbutt den (AKA Alaska) hasn't changed much for a while now other than the addition of her snooze cube & the fact that it's looking remarkably tidy for a change!

Zeki's HH has had a few little changes, still sadly hammockless but he seems to really like it this way.

His favourite corner! He hides all his special things in the tube & often emerges from the back of his house, along the back of his cage & out through the tube, the tube has a hole in the side which lines up with the one of the holes in the coconut & then into the side hole of his snoozecube so he has a nice little runway there.

Another little tube with the hole leading to the front door of his house.
He did have a corner crush in this corner but wasn't using it much although he seems to love the other one so this is the experimental corner at the moment!
He likes his little corners & there are some good places to hide his food away there, not that it takes him long to find it.

❤️