View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 07:18 AM  
Heleenj
Newborn Pup

Default Can't find non-toxic glue

Hello,

Because of this forum I decided I wanted to make a big 3 leveled popsicle house for my rats, just for outside the cage. They don't really chew things but I still want to be sure I used at least non-toxic hot glue. I've searched in every craft for here but none packaging said it was non-toxic.

So on ebay I found some non-toxic glue sticks and ordered them. When I received it, the sticks did not have a packaging and still didn't no if they are really non-toxic. I e-mailed the seller about it so I am placing it here:
ME:
'
Hello,

I just received these Glue sticks, but the product it self had no packaging at all. So I could not see on the packaging if this is really non-toxic glue sticks. I want to use these sticks to glue houses for my rats, as long these are really non toxic it will be fine but if they are not my hamsters could easily die from it.

So can you please comfirm that these sticks are indeed non-toxic?

Regards,
Heleen.

SELLER:
hi friend
sorry to hear that
and we want to solve it for you asap
could you mind give us a chance ?
we have solve a lot and rarely shows this problem
but we also want to make every customers happy, so could you mind we refund you 40% as a compensation and you kindly just accept it? ok?
your understanding and support will be very appreciated
nice day

ME:

Hello,

Thanks for your answer but all I wanted to know if these glue sticks are really non-toxic, because it has no packaging that says so.
So please just answer this question:
Are these glue stick NON-TOXIC??

I really just want an answer like 'NO ' or 'YES', so I know I can use it for my rat cage.

Regards,
Heleen.

SELLER:
sorry to hear that
how about we resend new one to you as compensation ?
or do you have better idear ?'

Sorry for the long post, but the seller kind of avoids my question and does not answer it at all..

Does someone know if these are really non-toxic? I don't know where else to get them. I live in the Netherlands and I couldn't really find any webshops that sells it.

This is the one I've ordered: New 20pcs 7mmx190mm Adhesive Glue Sticks for Glue Gun Art Repair Non Toxic | eBay

Any info or tips are welcome. Also if there is any other strong glue I could use please let me know.
Thanks~
Heleenj is offline   Reply With Quote