View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 07:32 AM  
GleamEyes
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Small Animals Opinions Wanted :3

Thanks, Serendipity and cypher!

Wow, that link had some amazing habitats! We <3 Ikea and my husband loves to build stuff, so I'm going to show him these to see if we can make one

I'm happy to say hammies get adopted quickly where I work. We've had two since I started there, a super cool Syrian with fur that went in all sorts of crazy directions and a beautiful Syrian tortoiseshell. We don't get hams often, maybe once every couple months, but I'm told they're always Syrians and they're usually only there for a week or two before adoption. I was going to get the tortoiseshell because she's very sweet, even with people she's never met before, but someone applied for her the day I was considering getting another small animal, so she's going home :3 I also checked PetFinder.com and AdoptAPet.com, but all the hammies are Syrians. Since I've had a Syrian before, I'd like to try something different.

I might go check out the Russians and robos (and rats!) at the pet stores in my area. There should be some local stores too where I can ask where their animals came from.
GleamEyes is offline   Reply With Quote