View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 03:39 AM  
ScoobyWoo
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Our Adoption Story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyashamsters View Post
It must be difficult having to wait - it makes May 25th so much more exciting though!
Fantastic idea about the substrate, I've never thought of that
Serendipidity has some great ideas about shelving etc... Although the cage is great already I can understand where she's coming from about height risks
I very much hope that when you do get your hamster they settle in well with you and live a long and happy life
The other thing about using the same substrate as the rescue is that they obviously deem it safe and practical aswell as economical so it just makes sense all round really.

We're currently having a re-jiggle in the cage after Serendipity's comments and advice. However, we're a bit confused at the moment between blocking up gaps where hamster could potentially fall and leaving gaps so if hamster does fall, she lands on substrate....a bit confused as the two things obviously contradict each other! Gahhh! Oh well....we'll come up with something and I suppose we aren't going to know what works for our hammy in particular until she comes home and we find out what her personality is like and how active and adventurous she is

Thank you Freyashamsters- we hope she does too
ScoobyWoo is offline   Reply With Quote