View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 02:41 AM  
ScoobyWoo
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Our Adoption Story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
That must be hard having to wait! Shame you can't get her now, but then the 25th May will be an exciting day

I posted on the let's see your cages thread already - but having another thought about the access to the two left shelves. Just a suggestion, but I think it might work better if:

1) You put the smaller bendy ladder next to the left bars, going from the lower shelf to the upper one.

2) You move the bendy stick tunnel further back to the edge of the cage, giving access up to the lower shelf but underneath the other ladder and the upper shelf. Plus it would be easier to climb up without the other ladder attached.

3) That means if your hammy jumps off the top shelf she can't land on the bendy bridge and will just land on soft substrate.

Just a thought Kind of climbing up the shelves in shorter stages. They can fall off things sometimes.
Thanks for this Serendipity- I have just been reading your reply on the other thread- much appreciated. I don't really understand point 2)....think I'm being a bit dumb! Haha I'll have play about in a while though.
We're loving setting it up all- I just keep looking at it! Haha!

With regard to the finacard...first impressions is that it is sooooooooooooooooooo NOT dusty! Not a scrap of dust at all, we were both amazed!
Will let you know how we get on once hammie moves in with regard to odours etc.
ScoobyWoo is offline   Reply With Quote