View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 07:35 PM  
Cujo
Hamster Pup

Send a message via Skype™ to Cujo
Default Re: Welcome Sterling (Archer)!!!

So I've discovered Gwyn is a very snuggly ham. I was surprised to put my hand in front of her nest yesterday, and she poked her head out, sniffed, climbed right onto my hand and rolled in my palm, licking the heel of my Palm and up my wrist. I gave her a treat and told her she was a good girl and she sat quietly and cleaned herself. She watched me for a couple seconds after that and then made these short repetitive, almost chirping sounds at me. ... anyone know what she could have been trying to tell me? Today when I got home from work, she ventured into my pocket and curled up into a tight little white ball. I just sat there for about 15 minutes before gently nudging her out, she made the strangest grating sound. I felt bad to disturb her, but I didn't want to leave her in my pocket because I was getting warm and sweaty, and I didn't want anything to happen to her if I took my jacket off. I laid the pocket edge in her nest and slowly tipped her up and offered her a treat upon exit which she happily accepted. The other little winter white still doesn't have a name, I've been taking it very slowly with her. I'm thinking about naming her siracha. Thoughts?
For recent pics and updates plese find us on Facebook!
Cujo is offline   Reply With Quote