Thread: Party!!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 12:21 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Party!!

Ah my teddy came to a sad end . I kept him till I was 25, along with his chewed ear I had lovingly sewn up again as a 10 year old. Then we moved somewhere for just a few months so we didn't unpack everything and had some boxes in the loft, which turned out to be quite damp and he went very mouldy. Sorry! Sad story! I told that story to someone once and they had fits of giggles for a long time at the idea of a mouldy teddy.

I chose him myself when i was 3. My Mother took me to a small shop full of teddies and said which one do you like. I pointed at one that wasn't that big and very ordinary, in a box on the top shelf that had "washable" stamped across the front in big letters. She was surprised and said was I sure there were lots of other nicer bigger teddies. No I was sure - I wanted that one, because it said washable. How sad is that lol! But I did love that teddy.

Very sorry Pink Neon - didn't mean to hijack your thread. But how nice that some people still have their teddies! I do still have my AA Milne book of Winnie the Pooh though.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote