View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 06:50 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Ickle Mickle, nest in peace baby girl.

My beautiful, funny & ever feisty little girl has given in gracefully & just now slipped away in her sleep.
I'm glad for her she's at peace now & I can be sure there's no pain or suffering but I am missing her so, so much already.

It's hard to find words to say how special you were & how much I love you.

What a little character you were Micky moo, so different from all the boys that came before you, you always knew your own mind & had a determination like no other, so many different moods & I loved them all.
Probably the noisiest ham I ever had, I so miss your sleeping squeaks, always wondering what dreams you may have had.
All your dreams will come true now, tissue will grow on trees for you to pluck & make as many nests as even you could wish for & you will have fields of fresh lettuce to nibble on forever more.
I still think of you as the baby of the bunch, you will always be my very, very special beautiful baby girl.
My little chameleon in both character & colour, from your gorgeous baby coat through all your shades to snow white, beautiful at every stage.
I miss your happy face racing to greet me & climb out into my hand, our time together was so very special, thank you for sharing your life with me.

My original little threesome are now reunited.
Flynt & Zephyr will be there to greet you Ickle Mickle & show all the best treats, toys & places to nest.

Run free, play well & nest in peace, until we meet again.
Forever in my heart, always loved, you will never be forgotten.

A few memories to mark your life.

Baby girl quickly learned to love her veg.

Sweet baby face.

A basket full of beauty.

The queen of nests!

Neither age or illness could stop your play pen adventures, now your adventures need never end.
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote