View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 11:53 AM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: How to help a hamster lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFairy123 View Post
So most people are saying to scatter feed and I already do that so does that mean I should cut out bowl feeding completely ? And flowerfairy said that kale and dandelions are good . So you just mean like dandelions from the garden ?(i mean washed and everything) And kale , does it have any special benefits or anything because we have plenty of it in the fridge .Stairs might not be an option for me as she's a HUGE chewer . But I will try and test it out . And lastly thank you everyone !
Dandelions can be purchased from Viovet at a fairly good price Not sure on the link but I can get back to you with that,since then you wouldn't have to do any extra work.There are many different treats from Viovet that are really good,mostly the Rosewood products though.You can find the ingredients for Rosewood products through other websites though,since Viovet doesn't list ingredients for every product.Very useful when you're unsure if something may be unsafe since there are some products by Rosewood which contain unsafe or questionable things!
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote