View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 11:11 AM  
Cujo
Hamster Pup

Send a message via Skype™ to Cujo
Smile Re: Welcome Sterling (Archer)!!!

Going to the store today for a haul for Sterling, some stuff for the chinchilla, and possibly getting a robo dwarf. All of cujos stuff(cleaned appropriately) will be going into Sterlings cage. He's gonna have like 3 igloos, 2 wheels, treats and chews and toys galore, I hope he enjoys them. We will also be getting him a ball, I have figured out how to keep them inside unless I take them out so I can put them in the ball and not worry so much. That way he can roam the house and halls freely with Ryan or I following him and we also wouldn't have to worry about the cats.

For those of you who follow me regularly, I will be posting personal updates on Cujo's Thread. For those of you who don't want to bounce from thread to thread, I will give a summation here. I have developed acute bronchitis and am quite sick atm. Ryan has been caring for the hams, he's a wonderful fluff dad and does a great job.
I have also gotten a job at a store called Target, so I will be back to work soon!!! Yay!!

I may also be getting at least 2 guinea pigs with large cages as a late birthday present. I have been hankering for guinea pigs for a while, and done lots of reading up on them and think they would be a perfect fit. Ryan and I have also crunched the numbers, and are financially stable enough for all toys, treats. Food, cage costs and vet bills. So...hopefully soon.
For recent pics and updates plese find us on Facebook!
Cujo is offline   Reply With Quote