View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 09:08 AM  
Cujo
Hamster Pup

Send a message via Skype™ to Cujo
Default Re: Welcome Sterling (Archer)!!!

Thanks cypher! ^^ His wheel is plenty big and spins quite freely, he loves to run in it whenever he can. I keep his bedding deep and he loves to create lots of little hoarded with the toys, but he never chews on them. I'll see about switching sterling into Cujos bigger cage and see what he does. I'll also give him Tiggs old bigger igloo, he will have access to multiple wheels, three igloos, and I will defiantly try scatter feeding him.

Cinnamon bear, yes he has the wheel that came with the critter trail, it's plenty big and spins really really well. He won't use the silent spinner because it won't spin for him but he uses it to bathe and snooze in. He also just likes sitting and chilling in it. He will be getting Cujos large silent spinner that works like a dream, and I have two critter trail wheels. I don't know if all that will fix his chewing, or if anyone knows of a 'magical treat' that no ham can resist lol I'm gonna try getting a peanut unsalted and break it in half and give him it. He needs something to engage him and I'm having a hard time figure out how do that
For recent pics and updates plese find us on Facebook!
Cujo is offline   Reply With Quote