View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 06:02 AM  
Abi5sos1d
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Carefresh COLORS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
This is their address if it's anywhere near you

Fitch Recycling Solutions, Unit 11, Whitelands Business Park, Clarence Street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 1QL

If not I think it is just online - unless one of your local pet shops is happy to order it in for you. The 20kg bag works out the cheapest but I don't have room for that as it's huge! The 10kg bag isn't so bad - you can squish it into different shapes and sizes to fit in or under things! ie low and wide or tall and thin. At one point I had it tall and thin and squished between a wardrobe and a chair. Now I have it in the corner of the bedroom with a throw over it - so it looks like a small beanbag chair I think it's best to keep it indoors so it doesn't get damp and mouldy.

If she's peeing in her nest I guess you might need to spot clean it a bit. How long is it now since you got her? Ideally it'd be best to wait a bit longer.
I have had her since Tuesday, and I think they will deliever for free Cheshire is like an hour or two away from me. I don't think storage will be a problem either, I have a wardrobe/closet (I don't know to explain it) and I keep my things in there. At the minute I am using wood shavings and food from wilko and I feed her some rosewood insects (the critter cocktail) and I am not sure if she likes them or not.
Abi5sos1d is offline   Reply With Quote