donnac
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taro View Post
Good luck finding a hammy
Thanks very much ☺

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsclio197 View Post
Good luck and good on you for finding one to rehome or adopt. P@h have a few that you can view on 'support adoption for pets' and are collected from your local p@h. These are normally hams that are about 10 weeks old and too old to sell as they weren't purchased in the younger weeks. I don't know what happens if they aren't adopted after this period and I wouldn't like to. My current ham is from the support adoption for pets and she's fantastic.

As for cages or tanks I'd highly recommend the detolf cabinet that can be converted (check erinshamsters on YouTube) into a huge habitat. It's from ikea and it is amazing value. Just 40 pounds and worth every penny Imo.
Thanks for the tip, I will check out the adoption site. I love the detolf idea, unfortunately I just gave away this exact cabinet on Gumtree a few weeks ago after decorating ☺ will probably look to get one again though as I love the space they offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMB View Post
Welcome. How long is it since you had a hamster?
Hello, I think it's been around 5 years now. I got my first hamster when I was 12 after begging for one for years and had them most of my life upto the past 5 years due to a change in house and job etc.

Last edited by souffle; 03-29-2016 at 08:22 AM. Reason: consecutive posts
donnac is offline   Reply With Quote