View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 02:32 AM  
peasypea
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Pets you'd like to have but can't

My list is endless!

I'm desperate to have rabbits, as soon as I have a house with a garden or spare rooms I'm rescuing rabbits. I volunteer at a rabbit rescue and I just love all of them, there are so many that have special needs too and will likely never be adopted so I'd take them on. There is a gorgeous girl who has a permanent head tilt, her head is completely over on its side but it doesn't affect her at all. She is such a happy little thing - I'd take her and her husbun in a heartbeat.

And of course cats and dogs - at the moment we live in a flat so I think when Nelly passes I'll adopt a cat that needs to live indoors. I often see deaf or FIV cats in rescues and I would happily take on one of those. Dog will have to wait until we have space and money/the ability to come back in the day to let it out unfortunately.

I love chinchillas but I don't like how much mess they make!

I really want a robo but I don't know if I can deal with the heartbreak you get from hamsters again...they just aren't here for long enough.

I also really want chickens and ducks. I had some when I lived at home with my mum - when I have a house with a garden I'd get some ex-battery chickens. They are so much fun to watch and really lovely to see them develop from these bald scared little creatures into beautiful well loved chickens.

In a dream world...horses, goats, alpacas are venturing into that list too but I just can't imagine ever having the time to be able to look after all these animals
peasypea is offline   Reply With Quote