Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 10:50 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Pippins thread

Sweep, Sweep are you awake?
It's me Pip, I have had an adventure this morning, but first my human didn't look very happy with me last night, he couldn't understand why I had moved out of my house into one of my tubes with some food and a little bedding, all he did was mutter and say something about 'crazy creature' I don't know what he meant so I stayed back in the tubes and pretended to be asleep....hehehe.

Well he did tempt me out with something he called Apple well that was jolly nice very different to nana or those bluey things or cucumber even but even so I scoffed it.
I didn't see much of him last night he seems to have a nest not far from me they call a sofa....

Anyway this morning I was still in the tubes and human man says he is disappointed and takes my little house from the cagey thing and makes tutting noises, I guess he found that I had been naughty and had used it as a toilet and a larder and a bed......
Well he has taken it away and it has come back and smells very different and has new bedding in it.
I have more to tell but human wants this thingy back and is muttering about going to work, what ever that is