Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 05:50 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Pippins thread

Hi Sweep
It's Pip, I have a similar problem to you my pet human keeps moving things in mu cagey thing always as I get things how I like it in my cagey thing, I too like to have a little dig too, my human then flattens it all out again when I have my long sleeps doesn't he understand that is what I want to do?
I'll show him and go widdle in the sand bath he has put in my cagey thing..
I have had several sleeps since coming here away from my hammy friends there are lots of things for me to play with and nibble on, and I get lots of different things to have as treats, so far I have had these bright green round things they where very yummy, the yellow things where nice too, I like peanuts too just like you sometimes they have a hard cover but they are fun to chew so I don't mind those.
My favourite treat so far is this creamy white coloured stuff which my human also likes and gives me a little piece of when he has one and calls it banana, I call it yummy......
So I have had a really long sleep and now it is time to have a long run on my wheel and climb up my cage thingy and annoy him by chewing on the bars, well I want to go out to explore........

Last edited by Rads; 03-14-2016 at 06:01 PM.