Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 04:01 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Pippins thread

Hello everyone,

My name is Pippin or Pip to my friends I am a Syrian Hamster though I am only very young I already have a pet human. I just hope you understand hamster
My human is enormous when compared to me so could never be called cute unlike me, though there is a female human in his pack who seems to call him bear I hope he is not a bear what ever a bear is but it does sound quite scary to one who is so small like me.
One day well that is what these humans call it I was with my Hammy friends in a strange place when this human stops to look at me, well not seen anything quite like it I had to go have a look at it, he seemed to look at me and there was some sadness in his eyes, so I smiled at him to make him feel better.
It wasn't long before I heard some noises very close and next thing whoosh I was out of my place with my hammy friends and into a strange smelling thing turns out this was a travel box, tried as I might I could not push the end open with my little hands.
It was quite a while before the box was opened I could hear voices and noises but I was confused, then my humans' female was looking at me making funny cooing noises, very odd these humans and the daft noises they make when they see me they don't seem to speak hamster yet.
Next thing I realise I'm being tipped out into a strange place that I am coming used to calling home.
After all this upheaval these human had better watch out because I'm awake now and there is a wheel oh I love wheels and I can run and run all night... Hehehe