View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 02:25 AM  
Hamshak
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Cats and hamsters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkneon View Post
What does SO mean?

Our cat is supposed to be out during the night. Well his bed is in the room where the washing machine machine is, and that room has another doos leading to the back garden which has his cat flap in. So we shut the door to that room shutting him out of the rest of the house at night because otherwise he will meow all night wanting to come into your bed! But someone forgot last night so of course he kept everyone awake. But it was fine because the bedroom doors are shut at night anyway!
Sorry, SO is significant other. My big boy kitty is too old to be outdoor anymore and we raised our little indoor so that option is a no go for us. I think for the first week or so it will be tough but I am willing to bribe with a treat dispensing toy the first night to make the break easier.

We live in a one bedroom apt, and while it is big, we don't have the space to have and extra hammie only room unless we use the closet(double walk in) but then we wouldn't be able to spend as much time near her cage and it wouldn't be fair to her I feel. It might be best to just get the other animals used to not sleeping with us.
Hamshak is offline   Reply With Quote