View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 03:58 PM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default With thanks to Souffle - a tiny "Cookie" taste

Hello,

Well, with many thanks to Souffle on another forum we belong to, I have found a new little bundle of Syrian fur to love...and have crept back onto the forum as well.

I sadly lost Lily about 10 days ago, but Souffle put a thread up regarding a show she went to on another forum...and needless to say...I came home this afternoon with Cookie.

Surprisingly enough, I spotted her at Pets at Home. Mine is a really good one, especially for adoption as well. I don't normally go there purely for a pet. In fact, I was getting "Dreamies" for Winnie (my cat) when my friend (who is the store manager) came over and said to me that she had a little someone for me to meet...needless to say...that little Cookie came home with me lol.

I've never seen a tortie and white hamster for sale in a store before though, but I am so glad I went in there today.

Even though she was on the shop floor for sale, my friend gave her to me for free and she even had a free vet check over as well...as I said, it's a good store lol.

I'll post more up about Cookie when my internet stops playing up....this is about my 8th try tonight lol.

Night night

Mweekie (and Cookie) xx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cookie (Small).jpg (35.7 KB, 45 views)

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote