Thread: What to do :/
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 06:14 AM  
Justme89
Hamster Pup

Default Re: What to do :/

Hello and thank you all so much for the good answers.
I`m not going to put her down. A girl who is a breeder told me that it might would be better to put her down, but I feel that is wrong. She is healthy and I do love her very much.
The issue I`m having is that I got asthma ol and we did have two hamsters in the beginning of this year, but after the youngest move, I did get a little better.

I am a member of an another hamster site, and I did get yeld on at the other girl who ment that our little hamster girl could get health issues from moving. It scares me to ask someone there to ask if they got heart for an another one. I have talked to a vet who said that as a long as she is healthy, she would be fine to move to an another home.

As things is now, she is not getting so much out of the cage as she should be, and I feel that she deserves more than just being in the cage.

I might take her to the vet and check her health and if the vet sais that she is ok, I would reconsider to find a new home for her. But it is so damn hard if I have to let her go.

Last edited by Justme89; 02-02-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Justme89 is offline   Reply With Quote