Strong Brew Hamstery

Default Re: Miss Little Pumpkin Spice Latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann View Post
She's beautiful! Love her coloring.
Thank you x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffagrams View Post
The climbing toy you posted is something I could see Lady May playing with as she's got something a little bit similar that she likes at playtime. In terms of hammocks, something that gives them somewhere to hide is nice and both of mine will go up there in the evening just to chill. These are the ones we use and although they're a UK based company, it should give you an idea on what could work.

Both of mine adore sunflower hearts and pumpkin seeds but they're also partial to a bit of millet, particularly if you leave it on the spray.

Both of mine live in 64L Really Useful Boxes and that suits them quite well and providing she's not too skittish and nervous then she's probably fine where she is providing she has lots of places to hide and retreat to.

Chineseys really do steal your heart don't they and those are beautiful photos. She really is a little stunner.
Okay! Perfect. Once she is out of quarantine I'll get it for her (as it's wood and wood is notoriously hard to sanitize...!). Okay perfect - those work. This was the type I was thinking of:

but either would work. Was about to say I could make her a couple... but then I'd be changing things up on her! Do they like things staying in the same places too?

Okay perfect - she certainly hides a lot and likes to stay hidden but she's not as skittish as I would have thought. Her foster mum obviously did a good job with her. I will have to get some more spray millet - I haven't had any in a while!

Thank you so much. We all appreciate your help.

Hekomi is offline   Reply With Quote