Thread: Robo or Syrian
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 11:49 AM  
flowerfairy
Fluffy Hamsters

Default Re: Robo or Syrian

My two roborovski sisters had to be separated due to fighting (quite common, which I knew when I got them both).

They are just so pretty and tiny and I love kitting their cages out with little hidey houses, pretty china food dishes and lovely wooden wheels.

They race about. Wash, roll in their sand bath, play on the wheel. Pouch food at ninety miles an hour and have just begun to come out a tiny bit in the day time (to collect food).

They are very shy despite coming from a well known breeder and flee from my hand so I just chat to them and watch lovingly now.

My syrians (I have two, both boys) are beautiful, one white long haired with red eyes and one dark brown long haired with black eyes) are slower and will allow strokes (x)

They also love playing on their wheels and appreciate food! They need taller cages to fit their wheels and enjoy out of cage time (eg playing in the bath).

Google pics of them both and look on zooplus and amazon for all the great accessories oh and try youtube. I love the videos that erinsanimals makes (you may already know them).

Good luck in your choice. I have always had syrians and then fell in love with the cuteness of robos.
flowerfairy is offline   Reply With Quote