View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 04:30 PM  
Scargirl
Senior Hamster

Hi guys. She seems to be acting fine even though the fur on her leg is gone. I will wait for her fur to grow back and see how she does. But if she starts acting bad or something like that then will think about calling a vet or telling u and seeing what u suggest. Thanks for being such a help.
BTW, how long do you think it will take that little section of fur (about 1 centimeter in diameter, maybe less) to grow back?

Also, here is her new setup (I added the new hideout). I am glad I made her popsicle stick toys and got her a seed stick for Christmas or else I would have had to come up with something else for X-mas! Lol.

Sorry it is soooo messy. She just got in and is crazy about losing her hideout and getting a bigger one! Lol

I had to remove the top story (AKA the food store) because it was too tall. Lol. Should have though about the height before I built it. I got a hot glue gun now and nontoxic glue refills so I can always make the top story shorter and glue it on again.

I will wait for her fur to grow back but if she shows signs of illness I will contact a vet. Will give updates too just to let you know how she is doing. But one question:
How long do you think it will take that patch of fur to grow back?
Note: The patch of fur missing is about 1 centimeter or less in diameter.

She is acting normal despite the bald patch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (93.5 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by souffle; 12-07-2015 at 01:08 PM.
Scargirl is offline   Reply With Quote