View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 09:39 PM  
Oatmeal_Cupcake
Senior Hamster

Default Breathing noise mystery?! Knowledge needed!

THE VIDEO LINKED IS AN AUDIO CLIP WITH A PICTURE OF LITTLE BEAR. SO JUST MIND THE AUDIO.
Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Ok, so I've taken Little Bear to the vet twice. Once on Sept 9th and again today. The vet says that he's in perfect condition and that I shouldn't be too worried about it. If this noise he makes becomes more consistent or bothersome to him then I can bring him in and put him on some medication. The vet hasn't been able to get him to make the noise so he can hear it in person. I did manage to record him last night making the noise and I showed it to the vet.

This noise really comes and goes on random days. The times he does make it is at night after he's had some playtime. He doesn't seemed bothered by it or even aware that it's happening. I've seen him make the noise and hop on his wheel to go for a run.

So the vet has calmed me nerves but I'm still curious as to what it could be. The vet did mention the possibility of it being an allergy or a sneeze. He doesn't really seem to arch or jump when he makes the noise to make it look like a sneeze.

So please take a look at the video and if anyone know what this is or what it could be, let me know. Thank you!

THE VIDEO LINKED IS AN AUDIO CLIP WITH A PICTURE OF LITTLE BEAR. SO JUST MIND THE AUDIO.
Sorry for the misunderstanding!

The noise happens at 0:01 and again at 0:03 followed by him walking off in his substrate.

Kit Kat forever in my heart - 11/12/14.

Last edited by Oatmeal_Cupcake; 10-08-2015 at 09:20 AM.
Oatmeal_Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote