View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 04:31 AM  
JenAndPikachu
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Cage Advise for Dwarf

Good idea about the tissue box, i'll look round for a box later, thanks I think he might actually likes just sleeping in that corner though, That's the same corner his wheel was in in his old cage and even when I moved things around he would sleep in that corner. I'll test it out with box to see what happens

Also!! when I was ordering the cage, I decided to buy from amazon, but before that I was on another website and went all the way to the check out with the cage ( entered my addressed ect) but at the payment stage I changed my mind and cancelled the order without putting in my bank details.
Anyway this cage was from that website, which is clearly an error on there part. So now I'm gonna have two off them!!
Bit of a blessing and a curse though because I really don't need two, and its pretty big to just store in the house until I eventually might need the other one. So hopefully I can cancel the amazon order but I'm pretty sure that's too late to cancel now. If so, the other one can go on gum tree