View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:16 AM  
Pompompoms
Retired Moderator

Default Re: Poorly Robo

Hi Tammy

Yes it seems insane that the packaging says it's fine when it clearly is anything but. I think that's why Pets at Home have been so good here, they did sell it to me believing it to be completely safe, but having found out it's not, are doing everything they possibly can to help me and Jam, and also to investigate the packaging.

Jam has sadly taken a turn for the worse I found him half sleeping against his water bottle today which he never has done before, and each time I checked on him his eyes were only half opening and he's much slower than he was last night. he was also doing lots of very mucussy poo as he walked about.

We went straight to the vets again, and she said the good news was he is far more hydrated than he was on Monday, but the not so good news was she could feel the little bobbles in his tummy she suspects to be the bedding. That they are sperate bobbles is good, but they need to come out.

He's had an injection to get his system moving, and now has more medicine on top of his antibiotics to help clear it out. If he's not shifting it by Friday then they're going to operate on him. Obviously I'm praying it doesn't come to that, and his little can can things moving again.

She said he's probably bad today because he felt better and ate a lot yesterday, even though it was all dry food it's now blocked up behin the original bedding blockage.

My poor little JamJam, I absolutely adore him and am desperate for him to pull through
Pompompoms is offline   Reply With Quote