View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 07:52 PM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: Now where did I put....

Keys are a nightmare for me also! When I Moved into my flat years ago, I got my locks changed right away,
My friend's dad did them for me for free. We decided to go to the chippie for fish suppers and I came out and pulled the door only to realise I'd lifted up my old set. So my friend's dad came out and got me back in. I was so embarrassed. I got reminded of that for several years after! But,the most embarrassing time, I was on the bus coming home with a colleague from work and we were about to get off at my stop and I went into panic mode, I couldn't find my keys in my bag, I asked the driver to wait and we went and searched where we were sitting, I emptied my bag which had everything but the kitchen sink and nothing! lol!
Then I realised where they were - in my jacket pocket, the bus had stayed at the stop for 10minutes while we searched, I spologised to the driver who found it amusing!
The other time, I left my keys in my drawer at work, fortunately, the cleaners were in and I managed to get them but the embarrassment stays with you.
Thin Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote