Thread: Cages I have
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 12:38 PM  
BluerayDarkes
PM Fluffy for custom title

Send a message via Yahoo to BluerayDarkes Send a message via Skype™ to BluerayDarkes
Default Cages I have

First cage is the one I have Cindy.

Orginally there was two hamsters to live in it, after Sandy got sick she was put in to a smaller, temperary cage in order to recover and get better. Sadly she passed away. Cindy has this entire space to herself, two platforms and a deep plastic bottom. I do happen to love Ferplast duna cages.

This is Lunar's second cage as I accidently broke his first one taking the tubes out, snapped off some plastic tabs and lost them. Bf was adamant he could fix it yet doing so would have cracked the plastic, I had wanted to get Lunar a Ferplast duna mini. I rather like this cage above we did end up getting him. It has a lot of room at the bottom and an entire top level for him to run around on, the house for sleeping is also up there which he has taken to sleeping in. Which is good as he used to just make a nest in a corner. The pink circles come off for access to that level and there is a side door on the cage.

They both need more toys but money is tight right now, we get them what we can when we can. Lunar is currently loving his new cage.
BluerayDarkes is offline   Reply With Quote