View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 01:38 PM  
heleni0
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Playpen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katty_Sheldon
Ha, finally a simple idea for a playpen in an apartment! I really dont have much space and i need something i can store away when im out
I'm in the same situation as you! My rodents do have their own room (a family friend worked for the housing sector at the time I applied for a flat and she managed to pull some strings and get me a two bedroom!) but it is fairly small. and all the rest of my stuff is in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by souffle
That really is fab helen. It is perfect for putting up and easy storage. Great idea
I only wish I could take the credit The original coroplast pen idea was sassy73's, and lynnb though of using the binder clips (both Fancy Rats members)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merita
Helen, where did you get the coroplast from?
The correx came from Mulberry Design and Print. The have plain white or coloured. I bought a ten pack of white 32"x24" short flute for £25.94, including delivery.

[Long flute means that the "flutes" follow the longest dimension, and short flute, the shortest dimension. So basically if you were buying 32"x24" sheets and wanted the playpen to be 24" tall, you'd want to buy "short flute".]
heleni0 is offline   Reply With Quote