View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 09:42 AM  
LadyPikachu
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Having a down moment over my hamster..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeever View Post
I doubt that Ziggy feels any remorse on the few times he has managed to knock out the front panel on his cage, which crashes to the floor, occasionally knocking over other things as well. At five thirty am.

So I get to startle him sometimes too.

Keep the name Pikachu. That makes you Lady Pikachu. Unless you're a guy. In which case you can still be Lady Pikachu, but it may require a bit of explaining sometimes. Not everyone here has a parental relationship to their hams. Mine are roommates. Smaller and stupider than I am perhaps but I certainly ain't no ones Daddy. Only reason Zig and I call Pook the baby and stuff is cuz he's full of beans and a silly kid compared to us older, wiser, more mature critters living here

In my hamster infested world, I just assumed you were the Lady of the Manor. And Pikachu was the hamster.
That's a good point, Pikachu woke me up a few times last week knocking a house over on his platform.. I was not pleased!

And yes, my plan for the name LadyPikachu was mostly because Pikachu was taken, so I thought I'm a Lady and that sounds cute so I'll go with that.. it was only after a few people said 'she' regarding my Pikachu that I realised I should have added an & sign or something!

I think I fret over Pikachu like a Mummy, I didn't think I would be like this with him. I was so laid back about getting him, just pure excitement. Then when I had him physically there.. I had a sudden huge fear of doing wrong! I think it's because of what I said earlier.. how perfect he is and the story of me finding him.
LadyPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote