View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 04:23 PM  
Skeever
Hamster Therapist

Default Re: Really happy! Progress with my Pikachu!

Awwww! Adorable and he knows it! hehe....

Same color, I think , as Ziggy.

I found when handling them, that it's best to do whatever you do with certainty and confidence. Sometimes I pet them very, very, very gently, othertimes more like scratching a dog or cat, and much more aggresively. They like both depending on mood. They will sit quite still for a more massage like stroking , scratching ....other times, its the very light touch, petting like you would a baby chick, and they just melt. They pick up our vibes, I think. So if we are uncertain about whether they are uncertain about us petting them, they get a bit antsy. And we get more jumpy. If they don't like something, they'll move away. I do think they really like a bit of a petting and cuddling, but when they want it. So I go by their reaction.

If you don't want a stinky corner, don't pee behind your wheel. In his house, its his rules? LOL.....

Enjoy. It really is a process of forming a relationship with them, and each one is unique and quirky in their own way. And they are always full of suprises, no matter how much time goes by. And no matter how much their surprises throw us off, heh....
Skeever is offline   Reply With Quote