View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 06:33 PM  
Shannonmcn
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Sassy little CeeCee's thread!

CeeCee or CC (Circle Cat*) is a very pretty little syrian I rescued a few days ago from Pets at Homes adoption centre. She was given up for the usual reason (kids lost interest) and is anywhere between 6 months and a year old. I posted a previous thread about getting her but now she has a name I think she needs her own

Soufflé suggested she might be a yellow syrian and her coat is possibly satin but I'm going to hold off on that until I get some better photos for you lot to analyse for me! She's still very very shy with a so far unfounded reputation for being nippy but we had a nice long chat tonight with minimal hiding and some curiosity about the yoghurt drops and chicken I'm using as bribery. I currently have tissue stuffed in my bra for some scent recognition as well. Never thought I'd have to do that at the age of 25!

I only have two videos so far so since I didn't want to annoy her with a camera flash and I apologise for the quality. Once we get a bit more confidence I'm going to drown you with photo shoots!

*named by the two year old son of a friend who has never seen a hamster before, it was too cute not to use! And for those of you who remember Butts (RIP, you're still very much missed beautiful girl) you'll recognise that sensible names are not my forte
Shannonmcn is offline   Reply With Quote