Thread: ~~~~Cake?~~~~
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 02:42 PM  
Teddy001
I LOVE FURBABIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshme View Post
Wow! 2littlepud, That's incredible - are you a professional baker?

cake... I would love a red velvet made by my grandmother As she's in New Orleans and I'm here... don't think it's going to happen.
That's what I was thinking.. ( 2littlepud) what a beautiful cake!!
Ahhh, Red Velvet, love it, too!!! Red velvet's is very popular here in Alabama, too.. My husband brought a slice home from his office, that a co- workers wife had made from scratch-- it was 6 layers high!! AnD very, very good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby and the Dwarfs View Post
Hmmm.....I don't like the actual "cake" part. Just the icing. Lol. I think I am 6 years old on the inside .
HAAHAAH... My daughter is the same.. She eats all the frosting first, then says, " mommy, I'm full"! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LittlePuds View Post
Thankyou but no, im only 23 lol. Just taught myself watching youtube videos! My grandma gave me a 50 year old big kenwood mixer that i use. Ive only done a few for the kids birthdays but quite a lot of people got to see the one for my boys 1st birthday and are asking for me to do one for them. My other sons 4th in 3 weeks so that will be my next one he wants a number 4 shaped racing track.
You have natural talent to bake and design beautiful cakes.. Love to see your race trace cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmy View Post
Lemon is my favorite, followed by cheesecake, then chocolate. *drool*
This looks YUMMY! Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Chocolate Topping Recipe..

I want to try to make it someday...

Last edited by leedsgurl; 09-01-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Teddy001 is offline   Reply With Quote