View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 04:48 AM  
cornishrobos
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Cage Upgrade Plan...Comments Please!

Hi there! I personally wouldn't be guilty about buying a Zoo Zone 1. It is more than big enough to house 2 dwarf hamsters!!

I felt a bit like that when I bought my 2 lone dwarf hamsters Imac Fantasy cages, I thought they wouldn't be big enough for them and wanted to buy the add ons but once I put their toys and house etc over the 2 floors, I realised it was plenty big enough!! You'll probably find that out with the zoo zone 1. You'd also find it easier to find a shelving unit that would hold the zoo zone 1 than you would a zoo zone 2 being that they are so long!

I have my pair of Robo dwarfs in a Zoo Zone 2 cage and it's a fantastic size for them but it is huge, luckily we have the room for one but only one, hence why my others are in Imac Fantasy's. Rolo my 5th robo is in another sort of cage but we don't like it now we've got it, so we are getting another one and it will either be a Zoo Zone 1 or a Duna Deluxe.

Anyway i've waffled on a bit, basically if you've got room for Zoo Zone 2's then have them, if not then Zoo Zone 1's would be more than adequate for them!!

Have a look on the cage thread in this section and see what you think of some peoples set up, it might help with your decision! The pics of my lots set up are in that thread!!