View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:26 AM  
Azula
Hamster Pup

Default Meet little Yuki

Meet little Yuki. I couldn't stay without a little friend for to long so I took this little girl with me home. At the pet shop they told me that she was there around 2 or 3 months plus the time she spent before she got there. So I'm guessing she's around 3 or 4 months old.

I gave her the name Yuki because in Japanese one of its meanings is snow. I know it's similar to Suki, but her name is also to honor another sweet deceased hamster.

We have a lot of getting to know each other to do. I held her the first day I got her and she didn't bit. She isn't as frightened, but she prefers staying in the house. She does bite when I'm not careful, but that's because I was used to Suki's no biting personality.
An interesting story is, when I first put her in the cage, the first thing she did was went straight to the hamsterwheel and started running. She was so happy she could do that because that pet shop is terrible when it comes to offering hamsters exercising abilities (just a plastic container with woodshed, food and water).
There was another white hamster with her (a male I think), but I don't think he liked me so that's why Yuki went with me. The other hamster really liked my boyfriend, but unfortunately he couldn't take him with him cause he is really way to busy and wouldn't have enough time for the little hammie. I hope someone responsible takes him. Honestly I would love to have him also with me, but that would mean many little hamsters and as much as it sounds so sweet, I don't really want that now.

I hope Yuki lives long and I hope she'll come to realize I am her friend.

Azula is offline   Reply With Quote