View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:00 PM  
raindrop
Newborn Pup

Default Re: p@h yesterday, saw two robo's being sold..

Yes, the parents were the ones buying, but they were relying on the assistant, telling them what they needed to buy. When I think that the assistants should be informing them more responsibly. But the animals are there to be sold and if the retailing criteria is met the sale will go ahead.

I just wish folk would at least do some homework first before they hype their kids up and take them to the pet shop for their purchase.

I did read up online and buy at least three books, they don't tell the whole story though, but at least you get a good outline of what to expect. But personally i feel I am learning more through this forum and actually owning them, but then I'm not a wee child that is expecting to have a cuddly playmate*, and I am an insomniac and I AM awake when they play!

* robo's are sweet, beautiful expressions and lovely soft fur, but being so small and fast I could imagine that many could come to grief.