View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 07:27 AM  
SoapyVP
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: New Winter Whites

I got them from someone who used to show and used to breed. Bit confused there. I mean she bred these little darlings so I don't really get the 'used to breed'. Anyway, she had 5 pairs for me to choose from. It took me ages. Everytime I made my mind up one of the others looked at me and I changed my mind. In the end I was drawn, as I always knew I would be really, to the only pearl. There were 2 male normal coloured who were both in the process of their coats changing. Their markings were beautiful. They were all gorgeous.

Delilah and Lulu are very friendly and will happily climb all over you. They're frantic in the cage and then when you finally manage to catch them they're as gentle and friendly as you like. Well, Delilah gives you the odd nip but Lulu hasn't nipped either of us once yet. And yes, they are delightfully soft and so light! Lulu particularly doesn't seem to weigh anything!

It's hard to get photos because I just like to enjoy them climbing on us and playing with them. You miss such a lot when you're constantly trying to get a good photo don't you? I will try tonight.
SoapyVP is offline   Reply With Quote