View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 09:53 PM  
HammieandMerlin
Canadian Hamster Lady

Default Re: Empty Tank Syndrome

You guys really are some of the most wonderful individuals that I have ever had contact with, and I don't know most of your real names, but I mean every bit of it. I think part of the hardship I have right now without her is that our home has gone down to one hamster so quickly. A year ago, we had five ham bums in this apartment, and it is so bizarre thinking that she was what sparked me getting on to this community, and later even on to youtube. Not taking the importance away from the other fuzzballs that we have loved and lost in our home, but Boo was just a bit different, and I figure she'll let me know which hamster to welcome and when, in her own twisted way. Heck, knowing her, it'll end up being some random one that is stuck upside down somewhere or aimlessly licking a wall. Til then, I have the pigs who seem to want more cuddle time this week than usual (I would say Mowgli, but that cheeky girl lives in her own bubble). Thank you everyone for the peace of mind

Rest peacefully my darling Boo, Winnie, Toothless, Sheldon, Aisling and Hiccup, I miss you all the time.
HammieandMerlin is offline   Reply With Quote