View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:35 AM  
nightminder
Newborn Pup

Default Rotastack Lunar Module

Hi guys, thought I'd give you my review of the Rotastack Lunar Module

We got the cage as it was on offer when we bought Gizmo, costing us £26.99 instead of the usual £31.99. Apologies for no pictures, but we didn't keep it all that long...

We found that the cage was extremely fiddly and difficult to put together. The tubing attatched to the main chamber was difficult to insert into the lid and the globes, while the green outer tubing was extremely hard to put together. We found that the access to the cage was very restricted given that we hae quite large hands and arms (being adults). The whole cage felt like we needed a five year old to figure it out (I seem to have lost my youthful dexterity ).

It feels like this cage, although it looks impressive, is impractical, badly fitting, and difficult to utilise. Having tried to use the cage for a week we took it back to P@H and reverted to a plastic and wire cage. We are now looking for a larger tank style cage to give Gizmo more room and to give us better access.

Sadly I didn't get dimensions information, but it seemed as if Giz was struggling around in the cage (especially in the wheel, which was very stiff and heavy to move).

If anyone wants any more info or has any other opinion on the cage, give me a shout

Nightminder and Gizmo

EDIT: Picture:

Dimensions:
Height 46cm 18inches
Width 56cm 22inches
Depth 33cm 14inches
nightminder is offline   Reply With Quote