View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 06:18 AM  
trikidy
Newborn Pup

Thumbs up For Sale, My Habitrail Set Up- Big!

Hello, I got my hammy with my girlfriend, who since then has split up and taken the hamster! Yes, not too happy but I said she could not take the cage and the set up because I bought them and they cost a lot!

Anyway..

I bought the main pod, but then bought another pod and eventually bought the attic pod, all official habitrail and all rather expensive. I also have 2 room type things that have the food go on top, the official habitrail wheel, 2 small habitrail pod and another larger one. I have the water dispenser (but I don't think it is very good so I use an alternative). Also have a silent spinner, a wooden house, couple of bowls used for bathing, 2 small outside balls, 1 large outside ball with a stand, a lead. Then other bits and bobs like treats, big bag of sawdust, food, etc etc

Spent upwards of £150 for the set up and it is roomy enough for 4 hamsters I would say.

I am looking for £50 for this in total just to get it gone, don't want to stick it on ebay I would rather sell it to someone commited!

In the Ashford area, TN24. Any questions please ask!

Last edited by trikidy; 11-27-2013 at 06:25 AM.
trikidy is offline   Reply With Quote