View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 03:44 AM  
SnuggleHam
Former Admin

Default Re: New Changes to Hamster Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fluff
I definitely like it, my only thing is I wonder if there's a way to change the board colour? I don't like green and on the old one I set it so it was purple. If it's not possible, then don't worry, I'm not gonna run away because of it, I'd just like an alternative colour!
Unfortunately you cant change the theme color. That was something Smoo programmed up himself for the users. It was another one of those things he would have to hack out every time the forums software needed to be updated and he was tired of it. The plan was to make everything simple in terms of having to update. We need to Update with each new PHPbb version release to make sure the site is secure, and updated on all bug fixes.

I thought green was a suiting color, it comes off as feeling "happy" plus is the color of nature :P I guess ya cant win em all! There may be a possibility in the future that we could download other templates to use that people can choose from in their User Control Panel. But in those cases, not only would the color change, by the layout of the forum.
SnuggleHam is offline   Reply With Quote