View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:16 AM  
The Hamster's family
The happy hamily

Thumbs up Good Cages in Canada

I though it would sound great for Canadians to know that it's not impossible to find suitable cages for our fluffy babies...!

Will try to list the cages that are AVAILABLE here and that are suitable...! Feel free to add any that you feel should be added and/or that i have forgotten !

HAMSTER HEAVEN METRO | Savic
HAMSTER SKY METRO | Savic and other Savic cages) on special order from a petshop that orders from AniDis (even if they don't have them in their list of available cages)

FOP Articoli per animali - GABBIA RAUL COLORE TORTORA
FOP Articoli per animali - GABBIA PACO COLORE TORTORA
FOP Articoli per animali - GABBIA CRICETO OLIVER BIANCO F.DO COLORATO
: (and other FOP cages) from abbaseed.com (have to call them and aks if they have it in stoke at the moment)

Amazon.com: Living World Ferret Habitat: Pet Supplies : available elsewhere... Just make sure you shop properly and you WILL need hammocs to make it hamser safe.

Super Pet My First Pet Rat Cage: Amazon.ca: Home & Garden : available in many petshops and on certain online sites... You WILL need hammocs to make it hamster safe.

Kevin 82 Small Animal Cage | ThatPetPlace.com : it's often on sale. Probably available elsewhere. Make sure you do some shopping.

Ferret Kit with Tubes - 39 in. x 21 in. | ThatPetPlace.com : Often on sale. Probably available elsewhere. Make sure you do some shopping.

Will add more as I find them ! Good cage hunting !!

Annie xx

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...g_20130616.jpg

Last edited by souffle; 10-07-2013 at 11:54 PM. Reason: clarify title
The Hamster's family is offline   Reply With Quote